Please follow our guidelines for returning and ordering products from Not Just Cables, if these guidelines are not followed Not Just Cables Limited cannot be held accountable for loss of products
Placing an Order :
Once an order has been placed on our website it will be forwarded to us to be processed, on receiving payment and assuming the products are in stock
the order will then be shipped.
Products we hold in stock will be shipped within a 24 hour time frame, but products that need to be ordered from our suppliers will require a longer processing time, therefore as a general rule please allow 3-5 business days for delivery of your products.
Availability of Products
Not Just Cables is unable guarantee the availability of any product listed on our website at any time. Products can become obsolete or short/out of stock from our suppliers. You can check the status of your orders at any stage while logged in under your account, by clicking My Account from the top menu
within the website, you will then see an order tracking utility, this feature will display the product order and delivery status
of all orders placed under your customer login. Also when we update the status of your order you will receive an email of the update to the email address you registered with our site.
Cancelling an Order:
If you place an order with Not Just Cables that you decide you no longer require, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please make the order number part of
the subject line, you will be credited back the amount of the order.
Although once an order is shipped it can no longer be cancelled, so please be careful when you order products from our website, make sure they are what you want.
Returning Unwanted Products:
Not Just Cables reserves the right to refuse return of unwanted products, therefore please be careful when ordering on our website.
Please use the following procedure for return of unwanted products.
1. The time period after delivery of the products must not exceed 5 business days before we receive an email stating the reason for return.
2. The products must be in new and saleable condition also un-opened, for example seals/packaging not removed or broken.
3. If the above are correct, the next step is to send an email to email@example.com please include your contact details and order number, also the reason you would like to return the products.
4. Wait for us to email you a returns number if we approve the return.
5. Send the products back to us with the returns number attached.
*** Please note, Not Just Cables will not refund any courier costs due to a returned unwanted product ***
Not Just Cables will base Warranty returns in accordance with the consumer guarantees act, everybody has the right to return faulty products.
A loose example of the act is that a product bought in NZ should be of sufficient quality and of an adequate standard so it lasts for an equivalent
timeframe based on the amount it was purchased for, as long as the product was being used for what it was designed.
Please use the following procedure for warranty returns.
1. If you receive products from us in a non working condition or of poor standard, please contact us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org please include the product and order number in the email.
2. If you have a defective product you have had for a fairly long time frame and would like to claim warranty on that product, contact us via email at email@example.com please include the product and order number in the email.
3. We will send you an RA (Return Authority) number for our tracking purposes. once you have this number courier the products back to us with the RA number attached.
4. Not Just Cables will assess the products to determine the reason for the defect and arrange a suitable solution with you, that could be replacement store credit or refund.
*** Please note that if Not Just Cables determines the Product to be faulty due obvious miss use or damage we may decline your warranty claim, likewise if the warranty period has expired. ***
Not Just Cables will ensure all packaging is of a high standard before couriering products.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us in a damaged or broken state, due to what you believe to be a packaging
issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org include as much information about the damage as possible and also the order/invoice number.
If there appears to have been rough handling of the package in transit please take this issue up with the Courier company, but also email us at
email@example.com so we know what is going on.
Thank you for shopping with Not Just Cables.